During the first two weeks of April, we were blessed with a visit from Nate's sister, Sondra, and her family. This was our second family visit in two months. As missionaries, it means so much to us when we have members of our family who come to experience our life and ministry in the Dominican Republic.
Wally and the children spent several days connecting with the children at the S.I. sports ministry.
Sondra interacting with the children at one of the S.I. preschools.
Watering vegetables at the kids club gardening project led by the S.I agriculture ministry.
Buying ice cream bars from the ice cream vendor - what a treat!
1 comment:
Nate,
It is so amazing to see what God is doing through you and the SI staff. I am going through DR withdrawals right now without a trip scheduled for this summer! We will be doing some local missionary projects in our home town. The base looks awesome. God is so good! We will continue to lift you and the team up in prayer this summer. In Christ, Gretchen (Spring Green, WI)
Post a Comment