Thursday, February 11, 2010

To the States and Back

After spending six weeks in the States and a month catching up on a backlog of ministry responsibilities, I'm back to blogging.

I'll begin with a short synopsis of our trip to the States. We arrived in Indiana on December 1 and spent the next six weeks visiting family and friends in Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, Virginia, and Michigan - putting on a total of 6000 road miles. By the end of our trip, we were feeling rather travel worn, but we had so many good times connecting with people we love.
We also had our first Slabach family wedding. On December 19, our daughter, Lindsi, married Stephen Richardson. The wedding took place in Texas, Stephen's home town. I have included a few wedding photos.
I walked my precious Lindsi down the aisle - so happy to be part of this special moment in her life.

May God bless you and prosper you. May he make his face to shine upon you. May nothing separate what God has joined together.

Stephen, we welcome you into our family.

Andrea, Ryan, Lindsi, Stephen, Chastity, and Ethan.

No comments: